Saturday, August 15, 2015

Up from the briny deep

I've been wanting to create this space for some time now.  A place to write more openly and honestly (and comment on other blogs more openly and honestly) than I feel I can under my real identity.  I'd like to write about issues in research and education (my current professional fields) and learning to be a good parent.  The fun and frustrations of working both at an R1 university and at a community college (which I will call Greendale).  The fun and frustrations of being a mostly SAHP to two little children.  You know... normal stuff.    

Not sure how much I'll actually write here.  I just deterred 9-month-old baby WB from sticking his finger in the empty hole of a power strip.  Soon I have to get up 2.5-year-old SB from his nap.  It's quiet, I'm rested, and I probably should take the time to work on a syllabus or review a paper.  

There's the big one calling.  Bye for now!  

No comments:

Post a Comment