Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Check

Made good use of some babysitting time this morning and got notes for one long and one short chapter completed.  Just two more chapters of prep for class B and... um... 100% left for class A.  However, one of the full time instructors is supposed to help me out by sending his schedule, and I'm hoping class A is going to be the kind of class where I can just teach from the book.  It's more boring but (I suspect) will be way less work than class B.  On the other hand, I'm hoping that after one more iteration teaching class B my notes will be set and I won't have to do a bunch of prep like I did over the summer and now.  Then I need to find a student who will make my notes all formatted and pretty. Like clean floors, that's something I enjoy but have no interest in doing myself.  I gladly pay for both.

No comments:

Post a Comment